Posted on August 11, 2020
Dental Office In Ottawa Trusts Fuelled Networks For Their IT Services
There’s nothing quite like technology to revolutionize an industry – and the dental profession is no exception. In fact, technology can be used to achieve faster, more efficient results in all sorts of procedures – from general dentistry to cosmetic treatments and everything in between. The truth is, dentists can see patients quicker and plan treatments more efficiently when they’re using technology properly. But even dentists that are adamant about embracing digitization experience challenges actually incorporating, maintaining, and securing their systems.
Why Do Dental Offices Need High-Quality IT Services?
Here’s the thing about dental technology… Advancements never stop. Instead, dental technology is constantly evolving – changing the way practices operate to increase efficiency and improve patient care. As dental practices grow or look for ways to better serve their patients, technology challenges can arise:
- Configuration issues
- Virus and/or malware infections
- Outdated, slow systems
- Unexpected crashes and/or failures
- And much, much more
Where Can You Turn To Alleviate Technology Challenges?
We all experience them, but when technology challenges are getting in the way of you serving your patients, it’s time to make a change. Recently, a dental office with 4 systems reached out to us because they were ready to add another 5 systems, but naturally, they wanted to make sure it was done properly. This means:
- Each system is configured properly to work within the network, and in turn, create a cohesive environment.
- Each system is properly monitored around-the-clock to look for and resolve issues as soon as they occur.
- Each system is safeguarded with enterprise-grade security solutions, such as encryption, multi-factor authentication, firewalls, and more.
For over 25 years, Fuelled Networks has been a top-rated IT services company for dental offices in Ottawa. Why? There are a few reasons…
- We know the dental industry inside and out because we’ve worked with many dental offices over the years. You can trust that we’re fully versed in the technologies you use, the challenges you face, and of course, the regulations you must adhere to.
- We act as a strategic advisor because above and beyond monitoring, managing, and securing your environment, we also know you need guidance when it comes to finding great vendors, budgeting for technology, and sorting through the latest trends.
- We follow established processes and procedures because we’ve been in business so long, our processes and procedures are tried-and-true. Our engineers will never be guessing when it comes to our recommendations, implementations, and troubleshooting.
- We place a strong emphasis on cybersecurity because your patients deserve complete and full confidentiality when it comes to the sensitive information they’re trusting you to store and access.
What Do We Help Dental Offices Achieve?
This is a question we’ve been asked by many of our dental clients before they signed on with us. Basically, every dental office wants to know “what’s in it for me?” because technology support offers so many intangible benefits. Here are a few things we can help dental offices achieve:
- Greater efficiency throughout the practice as we help you ensure all of your patient information, imaging systems, and CAD/CAM data work together in real-time to give you the insight you need, when you need it most to make well-informed decisions that, in turn, improve efficiency.
- Better patient experiences as we work alongside you to figure out what can be improved and what technologies are necessary to improve them. This can include looking at ways to minimize the time in the chair, automate appointment scheduling, and more.
- Higher return on your investment because this is an incredibly important factor to consider when you’re spending a significant amount of money on technology purchases. We make sure the systems you implement are capable of improving your day-to-day operations for dentists and patients, and in turn, help you achieve:
- Increased cash flow
- Greater patient satisfaction
- More word-of-mouth referrals
- Satisfied dental staff
Get Started With Our Team Of Dental Technology Experts
If you’re ready to leverage technology to the fullest extent – achieving greater efficiency throughout your practice, better patient experiences, and a higher return on your investment, we’re here to help.
Click here to get started or call us at (613) 828-1384.
Published On: 11th August 2020 by Ernie Sherman.