Fuelled Networks, a top IT services company in Ottawa, is looking for a mid level (3+ years experience) field technician to join our rapidly growing team. We want the best of the best – someone who’s technically brilliant and client service focused, in order to help us better serve our clients.
- IT support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications, as well as virtual environments built on Citrix, Microsoft, and VMware.
- Support services for Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, etc., Office 365, Azure
- Implement and support disaster recovery solutions.
- Technical services and support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
- Remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix.
- System documentation to include system reviews and recommendations.
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes, or agreed outages.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Escalate service issues that cannot be completed within agreed service levels.
- Communicate to customers: keeping them informed of progress, notifying them of impending changes, agreed outages, etc.
- Maintain specific knowledge of the customer and how IT relates to their business strategy and goals.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog and how it relates to customer’s needs.
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
- Responsible for entering time and expenses as they occur.
- Work through a daily schedule in PSA that has been established through the dispatch process.
- Enter all work as service tickets in ticketing system.
- Review IT publications and online materials to remain up-to-date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry.
- Has a valid drivers license and 24/7 access to a vehicle
Think you’re the best at what you do? Prove it. Email us at email@example.com to apply today.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, confident top performer who thrives in a fast paced environment. They are a passionate self-starter with high energy who is comfortable multi-tasking and has a proven track record. They view challenges as opportunities and function with little internal help and support. They are sensitive to risk, fearless and inspire customers.
Published On: 8th April 2016 by Ernie Sherman.