With the popularity and flexibility of cloud computing, businesses, law firms, financial services and medical practices are rapidly converting to Microsoft Office 365.
A subscription-based, online suite with features and software built around the Microsoft Office Platform.
Microsoft Office 365 is so popular that it grew by 500% in 2013. It is the most complete Office-Cloud Service to date, and is tailored to meet the needs and budgets of organizations of all sizes.
Microsoft Office 365 includes:
- Email Services from Microsoft Office 365 Hosted Exchange
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Lync
- Microsoft Office Professional
Businesses in Ottawa like yours have adopted Microsoft Office 365 solely for its security, and the 99.9% guaranteed uptime it provides.
However, there are many things to consider when making a conversion to Microsoft Office 365, or any cloud-based system. Migrating to cloud computing is a multi-phased project and can be difficult to do properly. Fuelled Networks will ensure the process is seamless for you and your employees, and also transparent to your clients and patients. Contact us to learn more: (613) 828- firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Of The Reasons Why Microsoft Office 365 Is So Popular
- It Provides 24/7 Access to Software: You can access your legal, medical, financial or other business software securely over the Internet, 24/7, from any location — All you need is your computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet, and an Internet connection.
- You’ll Have Shared Calendar and Email Access: Your staff will stay in sync with enterprise-grade email and shared calendars that they can use securely in the office, at home, or when traveling.
- It Offers Real-Time Document Sharing and Collaboration: You can store files and data safely on the cloud, and set security permissions for viewing or editing. Plus, you can make real-time changes to documents that your authorized users will see immediately.
- Your Business Can Benefit From Enhanced Communication Capabilities: No more expensive travel costs for meetings. Now you can communicate through instant messaging (IM), video calls, and online meetings.
- Security Is Enhanced: With Microsoft Office 365, security can be as strict or as lenient as you wish. Microsoft takes all the responsibility for reliability and security, allowing you more time to tend to your clients and patients.
Plus, you can enjoy all of this for an affordable monthly fee, and with no upfront IT investments.
Contact our Microsoft Office 365 Consultants at (613) 828- or email@example.com to book your consultation, and to learn how it can benefit your business.
Published On: 2nd March 2015 by Ernie Sherman.